IBS Group Reports Operating Results for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended December 31, 2012
Ramsey, the Isle of Man, 4 March, 2013 – IBS Group Holding Limited (IBSG:GR; IBSGq.DE), a leading software developer and IT services provider in Central and Eastern Europe, today announced its preliminary unaudited operating results for the third quarter of the financial year ending March 31, 2013 as well as the nine month period ending December 31, 2012 (3Q and 9M FYE March 31, 2013).
9M FYE March 31, 2013 highlights
- Consolidated revenues totaled US$672.0 mn, a 6.1% increase y-o-y, with comparable revenues* growth of 11.6% y-o-y.
- Revenues in the IT Services segment came to US$390.5 mn up 1.6% y-o-y. Segment’s comparable revenues* growth amounted to 10.6% in US$ terms and 12.8% in Russian Ruble terms.
- Revenues in the Software Development segment amounted to US$228.5, up by 15.1% in US$ terms and 19.3% in constant currency terms.
- Revenues generated in Europe and North America amounted to US$214.4 mn, and now account for 31.9% of consolidated Group revenues against 29.4% a year ago.
- Our headcount reached 8,473, as we added 482 IT professionals. The increase was driven by the expansion of the delivery centers in Software Development segment.
- Total debt amounted to US$54.3 mn, a decline of US$1.5 mn y-o-y. Net debt position came to US$12.9 mn, down US$3.7 mn y-o-y.
- Consolidated revenues growth guidance for FYE March 31, 2013 is reiterated to be in the range of 9-13% in US$ terms.
* Comparable revenues defined as revenues that exclude results of OOO Borlas Group for the FYE March 31, 2012.
Please see full PDF version of the report here.